The Bromic Platinum 500 series Outdoor heaters, available in natural gas or propane, is reinventing industry standards for outdoor heating. The Bromic Platinum series provides a long awaited stylish and efficient alternative.
Bromic is an industry innovator with sleek designs and exceptional quality. Not only is the Platinum series aesthetically pleasing it is also functional:
- The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market. 2-3 times more wind resistant than the competitors.
- Smart Electronic Ignition allows for easy startups
- Automatic re-ignition - should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated "Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control" turns the heater off immediately.
- Patented ceramic medium produces 39000 BTU's of even heat.
- Covers an area of 200 SQ ft.
- Directional heating - capable of moving 25 degrees left to right of the centerline - allows flexibility from a fixed position.
- Bracket system houses the intelligent control ignition switched.
- Top shelf materials, SS443 Stainless Steel and ceramic shields.
- Available with an optional heat shield, which allows the unit to be mounted closer to the ceiling or eaves.
Transform your outdoor living space, brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments. Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.