Bring a sense of calm to your space with the Zen, Asian-inspired style of this 2-light table lamp. This lamp features Asian-Inspired tapered arches that provide clean lines and an exotic presence to your end tables, nightstands and home office desk. The sculptural curves are finished with a warming oil-rubbed bronze that glimmers in the light of the amber glass shade. Use this lamp to illuminate your terrarium filled with succulents and air plants to further the Zen feel in your home.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 9.5 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 9.7 pounds
- Zen For Your Desk: Bring A Sense Of Balance And Zen Style Where You Need It Most - Your Workspace. The Sculptural Details, Oil-Rubbed Bronze And Warm Light Is Ideal For Your Home Office Desk Or Workspaces. Featuring Asian-Inspired Tapered Arches, Clean Lines And An Exotic Presence, This 2-Light Table Lamp Can Also Bring A Sense Of Zen And Balance To Your Nightstand, End Tables, Or Entryway Tables.
- Dimensions: 30.5-Inch Height, 20-Inch Width; 2-7-Inch Diameter Amber Glass Shade; Requires 2-60-Watt (M) Bulbs; On/Off Line Switch
- Lighting Profile: Bask Your End Table In The Warm Glow Of The Dual Amber Glass Shades. The Light Amber Color Diffuses Any Harsh Light And Directs Light Downward For A Soft Ambiance.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||20 in. x 10 in. x 31 in.
||7in Amber with ORB Rings Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.