Find a sense of calm and peace in the clean lines of this 3-light vanity. The warm, oil-rubbed bronze of the geometrically designed hardware contrasts with the soft, more freeform texture of the marbleized amber glass shades. Comfortably casual without sacrificing a quiet, understated elegance, this vanity will create a serene spa-like feel in your master bathroom - a perfect resort retreat in your own natural modern home.
Height: 11.13 inches
•Width: 20.5 inches
•Length: 6 inches
•Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Bold Geometric Design: Clean Lines, Right Angles And Overlapping Rectangular Shapes Create A Bold, Geometric Profile That'S Enriched By A Deep Oil Rubbed Bronze And Amber Marble Color Palette. Earth-Toned Marbleized Glass Panel Softens The Geometric Design, Lending This 3-Light Vanity Fixture An Asian-Inspired Sense Of Style That Is Equally Well-Suited For Natural Modern, Contemporary, Or Zen-Inspired Master Bathrooms.
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 21 Inch Width, 6 Inch Extension, 4 Inch Width Glass Shades, Requires 3-100-Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Amber Glass Shades Create A Soft, Serene Glow Perfect For Your Spa-Like Bathroom Retreat
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom, Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Counter Tops.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||6 in. x 21 in. x 11 in.
||3.88in Light Amber Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.