This eclectic floor lamp is tall and full of gorgeous curves that create a delicate balance of shadows and highlights that dynamically highlight the rich bronze finish of the body. With a unique stacked-urn profile and a detailed zig-zag ikat fabric shade, this casual bohemian beauty serves as a functional statement piece beside your favorite reading chair. Use the 3-Way Lighting to suit your needs - fill the room with light on the brightest setting or catch up on late night tv with low light.
Height: 58 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 18.3 pounds
- Eclectic Bold Design: The Body Of This Floor Lamp Is Comprised Of Stacked Curved Urn Shapes, Creating Dynamic Highlights And Lowlights That Accentuate The Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish Under The Warm Light Emitting From The Ikat-Dyed Shade. Perfect For Casual, Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Or Bohemian Décor, This Unique Statement Piece Adds Just The Right Amount Of Eclectic Charm Beside Your Cozy Reading Chair With A Zig-Zag Patterned Tapered Drum Shade And One-Of-A-Kind Profile.
- Dimensions: 58 Inch Height, 17 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Light Is Directed Downward, Making For An Excellent Reading Light While Providing Plenty Of Ambient Room-Filling Illumination
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||17 in. x 17 in. x 58 in.
||17in Brown and Cream Ikat Pattern Drum Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.