Illuminate the dark nights with the glimmering light of this modern farmhouse wall lantern. The dark copper finish catches the warm light escaping from the metal shade for a welcoming accent beside your front door. The large 13 inch profile is perfect for barn doors, entryways, hallways or doorways in your modern farmhouse home.
Height: 12.5 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Modern Farmhouse: Clean Lines Juxtaposed With The Copper Finish And Simple Shade Creates A Modern Farmhouse Look That'S Charmingly Rustic Yet Sleek And Inviting. A Darkened Copper Finish Gives This Lantern A Down Home Rustic Feel, Perfect For Flanking The Entryway To Your Country Cottage.
- Dark Sky Friendly: Minimize Harmful Blue Light And Light Pollution With This Dark-Sky Friendly Lantern. This Lantern Uses A Concealed Bulb And Warm-Toned Lighting To Keep Nighttime Skies Dark With Reduced Glare And Skyglow While Fully Illuminating Your Entryway With A Welcoming Soft Glow - Great For Lighting Beachside Homes Without Disturbing Sea Turtles And Other Wildlife.
- Dimensions: 12.5 Inch Height, 12 Inch Width, 7 Inch Ext, Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Bright Entryways: Designed To Illuminate Entryways, Install One Lantern On Either Side Of Your Doorway To Create A Welcoming Soft Glow. Perfectly Suited For Installation On Garages, Barns, Sheds, Entryways, Doorways, Porches, Walls, And Gates.
- Outdoor Living Room: Perfect For Your Outdoor Living Space, This Fixture Will Match Your Sectional, Adirondack Chairs, Barstools, Tables, And Other Outdoor Furniture On Your Backyard Deck, Patio, Gazebo, Or Sunroom.
||7 in. x 12 in. x 13 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.