This low-profile light brings a huge dose of style to your small spaces. Ultra-clear glass allows light to freely pass through to flood your home with bright illumination - perfect for small apartments, condos or town homes with low ceilings. This flush mount can also be used outdoors to bring your classy sense of style to your sunrooms, patios, garages, sheds, porches and more. The classic black finish lends well to a wide variety of styles, from traditional to industrial, ensuring that your carefully curated selection of accessories always match your lighting. Pair with an Edison bulb or other designer bulb for even more vintage charm.
Height: 6.875 inches
•Width: 10.813 inches
•Length: 10.813 inches
•Weight: 3.42 pounds
- Flush Mount Ceiling Light: Classy Black Hexagonal-Shaped Lantern Light With Beveled Glass Adds The Perfect Vintage Accent To Your House Decor; Measures 7 Inches In Height And 11 Inches In Diameter
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Ceiling Light Fixture With An Open Crystal Clear Glass Creates Fantastic Area-Filling Down Lighting For Illuminating The Living Space Requires One 1-60 Watt Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Low-Profile Mounting System: Low Fixture Height Makes This Outdoor Lighting Suitable For Low Or Standard Ceiling Living Spaces Like Dining Rooms, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Or Hallways
- Easy Installation: Outdoor Light Comes With A Mounting System, Ample Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions For A Safe And Easy Installation
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||11 in. x 11 in. x 7 in.
||2.44in Clear Glass Shade
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.