Incorporating a cool contrast between a vividly detailed glossy black base and a crisp bright white shade, the Art-Deco inspirations of this table lamp are sure to enthrall designers and homeowners who share a fascination for mid-century modern style. The illuminated base further accentuates the clear acrylic details, creating a contemporary conversation piece for your living room.
Height: 31.5 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 7 pounds
- Glowing Base Accent: A Light For Your Light - The Clear Acrylic Angular Accents Surround A Glowing Column Of Light, Creating The Ultimate Contrast With The Mysterious Glossy Black Finish. Graduated Lines, Angular Design And A Slight Industrial Feel Makes This Lamp The Perfect Mid-Century Modern Accent For Your Urban Loft.
- Dimensions: 31.5 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width: Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent (Not Included); Optional 7 Watt Accent Bulb Included
- Lighting Profile: The Over-Scaled Square Tapered Drum Shade Creates Excellent Room-Filling Illumination On Top Of Your Contemporary End Tables.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation By Operating The Night Light, Main Light, Or Both
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||14 in. x 14 in. x 32 in.
||Metal & MDF
||14in White Tapered Square Paper Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E12/Candelabra
||150 and 7
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.