Disco balls and groovy tunes may be a thing of the past, but this throwback floor lamp is bringing it back! This floor lamp puts a modern spin on retro-glam with its luminous contemporary brushed steel finish and sparkling acrylic sphere accents. The subtle retro accents, crisp white drum shade and slim profile make it a perfect match for modern-day living rooms - place it besides a clean-lined accent chair for a fun throwback, or wherever you need bright light. The adjustable light levels alternate between a soft glow to bright room-filling illumination for you to set the right mood.
Height: 58 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 8.21 pounds
- Retro Glam: Sleek Brushed Steel Meets Retro Throwback Beaded Accents For A Modern Floor Lamp That Packs A Major Glam Punch. Allow Your Fun-Loving Personality To Shine Through - This Lamp'S Retro Accents Provide A Pop Of Fun To An Otherwise Gracefully Refined Slim Profile That Looks Wonderful Next To Your Clean-Lined, Modern Sofa Or Minimalist-Inspired Space.
- Dimensions: 58 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Color Of The Drum Shade Creates A Diffused Glow, While The Drum Shape Creates Excellent Downward And Upward Focused Light - The Lustrous Brushed Steel Finish Of The Lamp Catches The Light To Create An Overall Bright Accent In Your Modern Living Room.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Brushed Steel ; Clear & White Acrylic Accent
||15 in. x 15 in. x 58 in.
||15in White Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.