This classic table lamp is a call back to traditional form and function with its intricately-detailed scrollwork and warm, soft glow. Elegantly-sculpted with an open-work column, pair this slim and stately table lamp with your dark-toned wood furniture. The 3-way switch allows you to adjust the light level from warm, centralized lighting perfect for curling up with a good book in your study to illuminating the entire area in a soft glow suitable for receiving guests in your living room.
Height: 32.75 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Classically-Inspired: Beautiful, Ornate Open Column Lace Design With Sculptured Finial Harkens Back To Turn-Of-The-Century Décor - Providing A Show-Stopping Accent On Top Of Your End Table In Your Formal Sitting Area Or A Wonderful, Warm Welcome For Your Guests On Top Of An Entryway Table
- Dimensions: 32.75 Inch Height, 18 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or Living Room, This Light Gold Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read; But Still Offers That Warm Diffused Glow To Illuminate The Rest Of The Room.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice-Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||18 in. x 18 in. x 33 in.
||18in Light Gold Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.