This traditional banker lamp features time-honored and classic approaches to portable lighting design. Highly versatile, this lamp is suited to transform any living space in your home to an elegant and inviting retreat. With its amber glass shade and easy-to-use pull chain switch, this lamp can provide the perfect amount of light for reading, working and everything in between.
Height: 15.5 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 10.5 inches
•Weight: 5 pounds
- Classic Banker Lamp: Colonial-Inspired Candlestick Base, Retro Pull Chain Switch, And A Traditional, Rich Color Palette Gives This Collection A Classic Feel - Place This Oil Rubbed Bronze Beauty On Top Of Your Wood Home Office Desk For A Traditional Office Look, Or Pair With Mid-Century Modern Or Industrial Accents For A Transitional Accent Piece
- Dimensions: 15.5 Inch Height, 13.25 Inch Width, 10.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The 9-Inch-Wide Amber Glass Shade Softly Diffuses Harsh Light To Create A Warm, Downward Glow Onto Your Desktop Or Nightstand
- Convenient Pull Chain Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Pull Chain Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||11 in. x 13 in. x 16 in.
||5.5in Amber Glass Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.