This swing arm floor lamp features time-honored and classic approaches to portable lighting design. Highly versatile, this lamp is suited to transform any living space in your home to an elegant and inviting retreat. With a fully adjustable swing arm, this lamp can provide the perfect amount of light for reading, working and everything in between.
Height: 60.5 inches
•Width: 27.75 inches
•Length: 21.125 inches
•Weight: 20.1 pounds
- Fully Functional Swing Arm: The Ultimate In Style And Function, The Elegant Art-Deco Inspired Look Comes With A Fully Functional Swing Arm To Not Only Brighten Up A Room But Also To Provide A Focused Task Light. The Swing Arm Allows You To Direct The Lighting Element Over Your Work To Brighten Up Your Desk With Focused Illumination. Pair With Mid-Century Modern Or Industrial Accents For A Transitional Accent Piece.
- Dimensions: 60.5 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width: Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Sitting In The Study, Office, Or Living Room, This Neutral Gold Pleated Fabric Shade Provides The Perfect Directional Lighting To Read; But Still Offers That Warm Diffused Glow To Illuminate The Rest Of The Room.
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||21 in. x 28 in. x 61 in.
||16in Gold Pleated Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.