Channel your inner Gatsby with this classic Art-Deco-inspired banker's lamp. After a long night of endless extravagant parties, relax and unwind with a good book with the warm glow of the cream glass shade on your nightstand. The opulent golden bronze finish clings to the Art-Deco style lines and angles that's reminiscent of a more indulgent time. Place this clean, polished lamp on top of your desk or nightstand for an excellent retro-glam accent.
Height: 16.5 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 10.5 inches
•Weight: 5 pounds
- Classic Desk Lighting: A Rich, Polished Golden Bronze Finish And A Luxurious Cream Glass Shade Is Only Part Of What Makes The Angular Art-Deco Profile Of This Classic Banker Lamp The Ultimate In-Home Office Lighting. Place On Top Of Your Traditional Large Wood Home Office Desk To Illuminate Your Workspace
- Dimensions: 16.5 Inch Height, 13 Inch Width, 10.5 Inch Ext; 9 Inch Width Cream Glass Shade; Requires 1-60-Watt Bulb; On/Off Pull Chain Switch
- Lighting Profile: The Cream Glass Shade Diffuses Harsh Light While Amplifying It, Perfect For Task Lighting On Top Of Your Home Office Desk
- Pull Chain Switch: Classic Pull Chain Switch Allows You To Easily And Quickly Turn Your Banker Lamp On And Off.
- Retro Glam: Glimmering Gold Color Is Perfect For Those Looking For An Old-School Cool Glam Accent In Their Home Office
||11 in. x 13 in. x 17 in.
||5.5in Cream Glass Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.