Just like a fine wine, the aged gilded golden bronze finish and scavo amber glass of this wallchiere adds a touch of grace and sophistication to your formal dining room. Winding vines and gilded leaves reach up towards the warm glow of the amber scavo shade, adding a much-needed touch of natural charm to your walls. Dress up or down with décor: surround your wallchiere with photographs of family, friends and treasured memories for a fun, boho-casual look, or pair with richly stained wood furniture for a more elegant, traditional feel.
Height: 52 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 6.5 inches
•Weight: 4.9 pounds
- Flash Of Nature: Gilded Golden Bronze Leaves Grace The Entirety Of The Winding Vine Body Of This Wallchiere, Adding A Touch Of Natural Beauty And Golden Light To Your Walls
- Dimensions: 52-Inch Height, 15-Inch Width, 6.5-Inch Extension; 13-Inch Width Glass Shade; Requires 1-60-Watt (M) Bulb; On/Off Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: Sophisticated Up Lighting Creates A Warm, Golden Ambient Glow That Playfully Splashes Against The Wall And Ceiling, Creating A Soft Atmosphere In Your Rustic Bedroom
- Mount On Wall: Keep Your Floor Space Clear And Uncluttered; Mount This Wallchiere Directly On Your Plain Wall To Turn It Into A Functioning Focal Point In Your Room
- Aged With Style: Good Things Get Better With Age And This Wallchiere Is No Exception. The Aged Metallic Finishes, Scavo Aged Glass And Classic Gilded Look Makes This Piece Suitable Next To Your Bohemian Style Chair, Your Traditional Home Office Desk, Or Your Classic Formal Settee
||7 in. x 15 in. x 52 in.
||0in Light Amber Scavo Glass Shade
||Yes-On/Off Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.