This tall table lamp features a hybrid design that incorporates style elements from both contemporary and traditional compositions. Elegantly complemented with an antique gold patterned bell shade, the table lamp will add classy flair and refinement to your home. The lamp is finished in a rich oil rubbed bronze that appears smooth and glossy under the illuminated shade. The eye-catching sculpted silhouettes are only interrupted by the alluring charm of a genuine polished marble sphere. The perfect transitional accent, this lamp will be the perfect finishing touch in your classic-contemporary home.
Height: 32.375 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 7.3 pounds
- Transitional Design: Hybrid Design With Both Contemporary And Traditional Elements Make This Transitional Table Lamp The Perfect Finishing Touch To Marry A Modern Look With Classic Style - Use It To Pair Together Contemporary Sleek Curves And Color Palettes With Traditional Furniture
- Dimensions: 32.375 Inch Height, 17 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Bell Shade Provides Downward Directional Lighting While The Antique Gold Color Diffuses Harsh Light For A Soft Glow
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze w/Natural Marble Accents
||17 in. x 17 in. x 32 in.
||17in Antique Gold Patterned Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.