A reader s delight featuring a specially curved arm, this floor lamp merges the best qualities of task and reading lights; a minimalist and contemporary feel that introduces massive style into a living space combined with a design that allows for out-of-the-way, uninterrupted use. Continuing the theme of practical and functional design, the floor lamp features adjustable left-to-right sweeping motions without having to rotate the base, keeping both desktop documents and living room furniture in place while achieving the right lighting where you want it, when you want it.
Height: 66 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 11 inches
•Weight: 10.98 pounds
- Adjustable swivel arm: inspired by drafting lights, you can fully reposition the lighting element up, down or side to side to move the light where you need it
- Dimensions: 56-66 inch height, 8 inch diameter paper shade, requires 1-100-watt (m) bulb or led equivalent, on/off pole switch
- Lighting profile: the off-white paper woven shade creates a textured light effect that provides excellent room filling illumination as well as downlighting for reading or working
- Focused task lighting: simply reposition the arm downwards to focus the light on your desktop or above your oversized reading chair for an excellent task light
- Convenient pole switch: convenient pole switch allows you to quickly switch on your new floor lamp from a comfortable seated position
||11 in. x 11 in. x 66 in.
||8in Off-White Paper Woven Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.