A reader s delight featuring a specially curved arm, the this arc table lamp merges the best qualities of task and reading lights; a minimalist and contemporary feel that introduces massive style into a living space combined with a design that allows for out-of-the-way, uninterrupted use. This lamp looks sleek and fast with a shimmering brushed steel finish. Favorited by graphic designers and artists, the table lamp allows for a warm and directed glow over computer workstations and drafting boards. Continuing the theme of practical and functional design, this lamp offers adjustable left-to-right sweeping motions without having to rotate the base, keeping both desktop documents and living room furniture in place while achieving the right lighting where you want it, when you want it.
Height: 36 inches
•Width: 8 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Adjustable Swivel Arm: Inspired By Drafting Lights, You Can Fully Reposition The Lighting Element Up, Down Or Side To Side To Move The Light Where You Need It
- Dimensions: 25.25-36 Inch Height (Adjustable); Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Off-White Paper Woven Shade Creates A Textured Light Effect That Provides Excellent Room Filling Illumination As Well As Downlighting For Reading Or Working
- Convenient Base Switch: Convenient Base Switch Allows You To Quickly Switch On Your New Table Lamp Quickly And Easily
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||8 in. x 8 in. x 36 in.
||7in Off-White Woven Paper Shade
||On/Off Toggle Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.