Who says elegant accents can't be functional" This delightfully modern swing arm floor lamp's elegant stylings and fully functional swing arms are the perfect solution for those looking to accent any Scandinavian or minimalist living space. Use the two swing arms to position the light perfectly for bedside reading or late-night relaxing. The downward directional light can illuminate your tablet or book while creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow.
Height: 59.5 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 26.5 inches
•Weight: 18.65 pounds
- Ultimate Reading Lamp: Free Up Space In Your Living Room - Two Swing Arms Offer Maximum Adjustability And Counterbalance The Elegant Drum Shade For An Excellent Reading Light, So You Can Place This Floor Lamp Behind Your Furniture. Place Next To Your Bed, Next To Your Clean-Lined Sofa, Or Wherever You Need Excellent Downlighting
- Dimensions: 59.5 Inch Height; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: While Downward Directional Light Is This Lamp'S Forte, The Slight Taper To The Drum Shade Allows Light To Playfully Splash On The Ceiling, Creating A Wonderfully Bright Ambient Glow
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||27 in. x 24 in. x 60 in.
||16in White Tapered Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.