Who says elegant accents can't be functional" This delightfully modern Swing Arm Floor Lamp's elegant stylings and fully functional swing arms is the perfect solution for those looking to accent any Scandinavian or minimalist living space. Use the two swing arms to position the light perfectly for bedside reading or late-night relaxing. The downward directional light can illuminate your tablet or book while creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow. The light too bright for you" The 3-Way Socket Switch allows you to change the light levels with high, medium and low light settings to provide the perfect amount of light for any situation.
Height: 59.5 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 26.5 inches
•Weight: 18.65 pounds
- Functional modern form: fully functional to fit your needs, this modern swing arm floor lamp is the ultimate in interior utility lighting
- Dimensions: 59.5-inch height, 16-inch diameter; 16-inch diameter cream tapered drum shade, requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb or led equivalent
- Ultimate reading lamp: free up space in your living room - two swing arms offer maximum adjustability and counterbalance the elegant drum shade for an excellent reading light, so you can place this floor lamp behind your furniture. place next to your bed, next to your clean-lined sofa, or wherever you need excellent downlighting
- Lighting profile: while downward directional light is this lamp's forte, the slight taper to the drum shade allows light to playfully splash on the ceiling, creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow
- Adjustable lighting: 3-way adjustable lighting allows you to control the light level to fit your needs. easily change from high, medium and low light levels with the 3-way socket switch. requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
||Black Copper Bronze
||27 in. x 24 in. x 60 in.
||16in Cream Tapered Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.