Who says elegant accents can't be functional" The delightfully modern elegant stylings and fully functional swing arm of this lamp are the perfect solutions for those looking to accent any Scandinavian or minimalist living space. Place directly on the wall to free up space on your nightstand or end table. Use the two swing arms to position the light perfectly for bedside reading or late-night relaxing. The downward directional light can illuminate your tablet or book while creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow. Is the light too bright for you" The 3-Way Socket Switch allows you to change the light levels with high, medium and low light settings to provide the perfect amount of light for any situation.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 18.5 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Ultimate reading lamp: free up space on your end tables and night stands - two swing arms offer maximum adjustability and counterbalance the elegant drum shade for an excellent reading light. place on either side of your bed, next to your clean-lined sofa, or wherever you need excellent downlighting
- Dimensions: 15 inch height, 18.5 inch width, 22.25 inch ext; requires 1-150 watt maximum bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: while downward directional light is this lamp's forte, the slight taper to the drum shade allows light to playfully splash on the ceiling, creating a wonderfully bright ambient glow
- 3-way adjustable lighting: set the mood for any room or situation with high, medium and low light settings; requires 1-150 watt 3-way bulb
- No hardwiring required: no need to call an electrician! simply mount your new wall swing arm lamp with the included mounting hardware and plug it in to instantly enjoy the stylish looks and room-filling light.
||22 in. x 19 in. x 15 in.
||12in White Tapered Drum Shade
||Yes-3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.