Like a suave and smooth secret agent, this floor lamp houses a cool and highly functional feature in its vintage brass frame. With a twist of the decorative knob found in the center of each column, the floor lamp can be unlocked and adjusted to reach new heights or attention focusing lows. With a maximum height of 60-inches, the floor lamp can be left in the "up" position for room filling illumination or telescoped down to a 47-inch height for reading spy novels in a comfy living room chair.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Vintage Form, Modern Function: Modern Functional Design Goes Undercover As A Clean-Lined, Vintage-Inspired Floor Lamp
- Dimensions: 48-60 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter Tapered Drum Shade, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Adjustable Height: With A Simple Twist Of The Decorative Knob, You Can Adjust Your Floor Lamp Up Or Down To Drastically Change The Lighting Profile In Your Home
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Choose Between High, Medium And Low Light Levels To Set The Right Amount Of Lighting For Nearly Any Situation
- Lighting Profile: The Lighting Profile Is Fully Customizable With 3-Way Lighting And Adjustable Height - Leave The Floor Lamp Low For Focused Illumination Perfect For Reading In Your Recliner Or Adjust The Lamp Up For Room-Filling Illumination. Tapered Drum Shade Helps Diffuses Harsh Light
||15 in. x 15 in. x 60 in.
||15in Linen Tapered Drum Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.