Lights, camera, ACTION - this fashion-forward glam torchiere is ready to set the stage in your modern living room with its contemporary sleek brush steel finish and jewel-like orb accents. Turn this torchiere on with the foot switch and enjoy the soft glow from the frosted white shade, further adding to the glam feel. Wonderfully well-suited for art-deco décor, modern living rooms, and fashion-forward master bedrooms.
Height: 72 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 13.2 pounds
- Fashion Forward: Totally In Vogue With Its Pearl-Like Orbs And Sleek Brush Steel Finish, This Posh Torchiere Is The Ultimate Glam Accent In Your Modern Home. Start Your Morning In A Glam Mood; Illuminate Your Master Bedroom With The Iridescent Shine Of The Frosted Glass Shade And Jewel-Like Orbs Accenting This Torchiere
- Dimensions: 72 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: White Frosted Glass Shade Diffuses Light For A Soft, Room-Filling Glow. The Soaring 6-Foot Height Of This Tall Torchiere Further Helps Illuminate The Room
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||14 in. x 14 in. x 72 in.
||Steel & Glass
||1.57in White Frosted Glass Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.