Lights, camera, ACTION - this fashion-forward glam tree light is ready to set the stage in your modern living room with its contemporary sleek brush steel finish and clean-lined profile. Turn this lamp on with the matching-finish pole switch and enjoy the soft glow from the frosted white shades - one light, two lights, or all three lights can drastically change the lighting in the room, further adding to the glam feel. Wonderfully well-suited for art-deco décor, modern living rooms, and fashion-forward master bedrooms.
Height: 64.5 inches
•Width: 18.563 inches
•Length: 11.813 inches
•Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Fully Adjustable Lights: The Three Heads Of This Tree Lamp Are Fully Adjustable - Simply Reposition The Shades To Direct Excellent Task Lighting Wherever You Need It.
- Modern Design: Contemporary Brushed Steel And A Modern Glass Drum Shade Provides A Light, Airy Accent In Your Modern Living Room. Place Behind A Sofa Or Loveseat Without Sacrificing Lighting Or Style.
- Dimensions: 65 Inch Height, 5 Inch Diameter Drum Shades, Requires 3-60-Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent, 4-Way Pole Switch
- Lighting Profile: Shine A Spotlight Or Simply Illuminate Your Contemporary Living Space - Use Just One Light For Excellent Task Lighting Or Reading Light Or Use All Three Lights To Fill Your Space With Bright Illumination.
- 4-Way Pole Switch: 4-Way Pole Switch Allows You To Turn On One, Two Or All Three Lights With A Simple Twist Of A Knob.
||12 in. x 19 in. x 65 in.
||4.75in White Glass Shade
||4-Way Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.