Reminiscent of classically styled lamps, the bronze heritage finish of this traditional desk lamp encapsulates the rich and throwback appeal of this statement piece. Offering a refined and classic look, the desk lamp is perfectly suited for a home office or even a bedside table - measuring at 29-inches in height, the desk lamp packs a massive amount of style into a small frame. This lamp has an adjustable height, making it the ultimate in task lighting.
Height: 27.5 inches
•Width: 9.5 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Classically Styled: The Rich Bronze Heritage Finish Glimmers Slightly In The Warm Light Provided By The Amber Scavo Glass Shade, Giving The Desk Lamp A Classic Style. This Lamp Fits Wonderfully Besides A Sofa, Loveseat Or Recliner In A Home Office With A Dark Wood Aesthetic, Or Even In An Urban Loft With Its Vintage Streetlight Appearance
- Adjustable Height: Adjust The Height Of The Pendant Shade Up Or Down To Fit Your Space And Your Needs - Perfect For Your Home Office Desk
- Dimensions: 20-28 Inch Height, 6 Inch Shade, Requires 1-60 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent, On/Off Line Switch
- Lighting Profile: Strong Downward Directional Light Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Good Book In Bed Or Working From Home
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||16 in. x 10 in. x 28 in.
||6.31in Amber Scavo Glass Shade
||On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.