Towering at 72-inches in height, this torchiere floor lamp features a complementary side-arm light ideal for reading a book in a comfy chair, or perhaps in an office when it can be paired with a dark wood aesthetic. Reminiscent of classically styled lamps and torchieres, the bronze heritage finish encapsulates the rich and throwback appeal of this statement piece. This Torchiere represents the perfect ambient light by dynamically splashing a surrounding wall with warm light and elegantly illuminating a living space.
Height: 71.5 inches
•Width: 13.5 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 17.9 pounds
- Transitional Style: Bring A Touch Of Elegance And Class To Your Industrial Décor With This Vintage-Inspired Torchiere - With Its Bronze Finish And Amber Scavo Glass Shade, This Torchiere Fits With A Wide Variety Of Styles From Traditional To Urban.
- Dimensions: 71.5 Inch Height, 22.25 Inch Width, 13.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Bulb And 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb, Or Led Equivalents
- Lighting Profile: The Luxurious Amber Colored Glass Shades Give Off A Warm, Room Filling Glow.
- 4 Way Pole Switch: Convenient 4-Way Pole Switch Is At The Perfect Height For You To Switch On One Or Both Lights From A Sitting Position With Ease.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||22 in. x 14 in. x 72 in.
||Steel & Glass
||13.5in Amber Scavo Glass Shade
||4-Way Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
||E26/Medium (Standard) and E26/Medium (Standard)
||150 and 60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.