Utility is far from boring with this contemporary swing arm wall lamp. Fully adjustable with a 22-inch extension and easy swing-arm operation, use the lighting element as a spotlight to highlight what matters to you - your latest novel that you're reading, your next work of art in your studio, or even knick-knacks and souvenirs from your latest travels. This wall lamp is perfect for pointing light where you need it most with a swiveled metal shade and the extended swing arm. Mount next to your headboard for easy bedside reading, or next to your desk for burning the midnight oil on your next big project. Featuring a sleek contemporary design aesthetic, the black finish complements the clean and simple design of this wall lamp that will look stylish for years to come.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 22 inches
•Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Contemporary charm: this contemporary swing arm wall lamp has a rich matte black finish. the swiveled metal shade is perfect for focused task lighting for your home office, above nightstands, or next to your favorite reading chair.
- Dimensions: 21.75-inch extension, 10-inch height, 6.25-inch diameter shade; 1- 60-watt medium base (e26) bulbs or led equivalent (bulb not included), on/off backplate switch.
- Lighting profile: focused task lighting with adjustable shade to direct light wherever you need it.
- Adjustable lighting: the metal shade swivels up and down to direct light while the functional swing arm has two pivot points for you to reposition the light.
- No hardwiring required: no need to call an electrician! simply mount your new swing arm lamp and plug it in to instantly enjoy the stylish looks and room-filling light (mounting hardware included).
||22 in. x 13 in. x 10 in.
||6.25in Black Outside & White Inside Metal Shade
||Yes-On/Off Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.