This swing arm wall lamp shows that you don t have to sacrifice form for function. Traditional lamp forms get a sleek, contemporary update with the oh so shiny brushed steel finish and stark white tapered drum shade. The swing arm allows you to move the lighting element where you need it for ideal bedside illumination. With easy installation, place the Sheppard in hallways, on either side of your bed, or even on a wall beside a desk to provide excellent downlighting for any situation.
Height: 12.75 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Classic Form With Function: Traditional Shapes And Forms Get A Functional Makeover With This Swing Arm Wall Light. Perfect For Illuminating Spaces Without Taking Up Table Space, Install This Swing Arm Beside Your Bed For Keeping Your Nightstands Uncluttered And Free While Still Having An Excellent Light For Late-Night Reading.
- Dimensions: 12.75 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, 18 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Tapered Drum Shade Diffuses Light For Soft, Centralized Illumination While Directing It Downwards For An Overall Bright Effect That S Perfect For Reading
- No Hardwiring Required: No Need To Call An Electrician! Simply Mount Your New Wall Swing Arm Lamp With The Included Mounting Hardware And Plug It In To Instantly Enjoy The Stylish Looks And Room-Filling Light.
- Convenient Button Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - This Swing Arm Wall Lamp Includes A Convenient On/Off Push Button Switch On The Column For Quick And Easy Operation.
||18 in. x 20 in. x 13 in.
||10in White Tapered Fabric Drum Shade
||Yes-On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.