This swing arm wall lamp shows that you don't have to sacrifice form for function. Traditional lamp forms get a warm oil rubbed bronze finish and tan tapered drum shade. The swing arm allows you to move the lighting element where you need it for ideal bedside illumination. With easy installation, place the swing arm lamp in hallways, on either side of your bed, or even on a wall beside a desk to provide excellent downlighting for any situation.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Modern Design: Rich Oil-Rubbed Bronze And A Light Gold Tapered Shade Lends A Traditional Look To This Wall Light. The Swing Arm Adds Function To The Form, Making This The Ultimate Lighting Solution For Your Bedside, Hallways Or Guest Room.
- Dimensions: 13 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, 18 Inch Extension; 10 Inch Diameter Shade, Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent; Convenient On/Off Column Switch
- Illuminate Your Bedside: Perfect For Illuminating Spaces Without Taking Up Table Space, Install The Sheppard Swing Arm Beside Your Bed For Keeping Your Nightstands Uncluttered And Free While Still Having An Excellent Light For Late-Night Reading.
- Lighting Profile: Light Gold Tapered Drum Shade Diffuses Light For Soft, Centralized Illumination While Directing It Downwards For An Overall Bright Effect That'S Perfect For Reading A Good Book Or E-Reader.
- Swing Arm: Convenient Swing Arm Allows You To Adjust And Move The Light Where You Need It, When You Need It.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||18 in. x 20 in. x 14 in.
||10in Tan Tapered Fabric Drum Shade
||Yes-On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.