This stylish modern table lamp design comes from Kenroy Home. Base made of natural slate has an Asian influence. The slate gives this piece its great palette of greens and grays and contrasts beautifully with the crisp clean shade. Black base and matching finial offer a nice counterpoint. Very elegant and understated, this slate table lamp provides a great accent for a variety of decor styles.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 9.5 inches
•Weight: 12.8 pounds
- Natural Slate: The Center Column Is Made Of A Real, Natural Slate, Adding A Rustic Charm To This Perfectly Balanced And Elegant Lamp
- Dimensions: This Decorative Lamp Is 29 Inch In Height, 15 Inch In Width And Is 10 Inch In Length
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice-Activated Operation (Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- Lighting Profile: The Rustic Lamp With A Crisp White Shade Provides A Sleek Contrast To The Darker Mineral Patterns Of The Natural Slate Body And Diffuses Harsh Light To Create A Soft Room-Filling Glow, Adjust The Light Level Of Your Home By Switching Between High, Medium And Low Light; Requires 1-150 Watt Or Led Equivalent Bulb
- Room Placement: This Contemporary Lamp Is Perfect To Be Set On The Side Of Your Cozy Couch, For Bedroom Nightstands And Living Room End Tables, Or Finishing Touch To A Lodge Space With Dark-Toned Furniture
||10 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||9.5in Cream Tapered Rectangular Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.