Classic looks with an organic touch; this nature-inspired desk lamp takes the classic profile of the quintessential banker lamp and gives it a soft, natural redesign with real green slate. An elegant statement on top of your home office desk or dark-colored nightstands, the cream glass shade bathes your tabletops with a warm glow, perfect for burning the midnight oil or for indulging in late-night bedside reading.
Height: 14.5 inches
•Width: 10.375 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Natural Green Slate: Sturdy Natural Green Slate Comprises The Base Of This Lamp, Creating A One-Of-A-Kind Work Of Art For Your Bedside Table.
- Dimensions: 14.5 Inch Height, 10 Inch Width, 9 Inch Ext; 9 Inch Width Glass Shade; Requires 1-60 Watt (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent; On/Off Pull Chain Switch
- Lighting Profile: Cream Glass Shade Creates A Warm, Ambient Low While Directing Light Downward For Excellent Task Lighting - Designed For Use On Top Of Nightstands, Home Office Desks, Or Wherever You Need Downward Directional Lighting.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
- On/Off Pull Chain: Classic Pull Chain Switch Allows You To Turn On The Light Quickly And Easily.
||Natural Slate with Oil Rubbed Bronze Accents
||9 in. x 10 in. x 15 in.
||Steel & Stone
||5.19in Cream Glass Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.