This truly unique take on a floor lamp initially appears to be a gathered bundle of reeds, but its fanned top conceals a hidden light that gently illuminates the warm finish. The effect can be country or nautical, but always stands out. With its one-of-a-kind bundle design and natural reed construction, this floor lamp will enhance your home decor in bright, rustic charm. Perfect for your living room, home office or bedroom, this versatile lamp will deliver eye-catching brilliance in all the right places. Order yours today and bask in the distinctive sophistication that only this fun, funky lamp can deliver.
Height: 46 inches
•Width: 8.625 inches
•Length: 8.625 inches
•Weight: 10.56 pounds
- Natural sustainable reed: the shade consists of bundled reeds that brings a bold natural modern touch to your living space. the tall reeds are bundled near the bottom of the metal base so they fan out, creating a dramatic home accent that s perfect for farmhouse, coastal, or casual natural modern design
- Dimensions: 46 inch height, requires 1-150 watt maximum medium base bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the warm glow from the inner light shines through the bundled reeds, creating a warm, ambient light while casting dramatic shadows in your living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, or other living space
- Rustic coastal charm: this floor lamp is at the intersection of coastal and farmhouse design with its warm natural brown finish and bundled reed design
- Convenient foot switch: no more fumbling for a pesky socket switch - quickly and easily operate this floor lamp with the convenient on/off foot switch
||9 in. x 9 in. x 46 in.
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.