Modern minimalist design at its finest, this rich oil rubbed bronze floor lamp has a stylish geometric profile that s equally at home in your traditional living room as it is in your vintage Mid-Century Modern home office. A unique square-shaped tan shade casts a warm, room-filling glow to illuminate and highlight your expertly matched home décor. A convenient foot switch adds function to the effortlessly style of this tall floor lamp, making it perfect for use as a reading lamp beside your exotic travel-inspired accent chair or luxurious chaise lounge.
Height: 64 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 17.5 inches
•Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Geometrically Modern: Endlessly Modern With A Geometric Profile And A Contrasting Color Palette, This Contemporary Floor Lamp Features A Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish And A Unique Square-Shaped Tan Fabric Shade That Complements Your Transitional Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 64 Inch Height, 15 Inch Width, 17.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-150 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent; Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Lighting Profile: When Illuminated, The Tan Square Shade Casts A Calm Area Filling Light; Great For Ambient Living Room And Bedroom Lighting, Exceptional For Reading And Soft End Of Day Relaxing Light
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||18 in. x 15 in. x 64 in.
||15in Tan Square Fabric Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.