Elegantly simple yet dramatic, this 3-light torchiere is a welcome addition to any sitting room. Enjoy the subtle texture of the amber scavo ribbed glass shades and the rich elegance of the oil-rubbed bronze without sacrificing much-needed room-filling light. Although traditional in nature, the torchiere's eye-pleasing design complements a wide range of color and décor.
Height: 72 inches
•Width: 17.5 inches
•Length: 17.5 inches
•Weight: 17.1 pounds
- Clean Lines: The Subtle Design Of The Brushed Steel Finish And Textured Glass Shades Contrasts Nicely With The Soaring Height Of This Floor Lamp, Creating A Dramatic Effect Perfect As A Standalone Statement Piece, Or To Draw The Eyes To An Elegant Piece Of Furniture Or Artwork Next To The Lamp. Create A Sense Of Drama With The Sweeping 72 Inch Height By Placing In Corners Or Next To Accent Furniture.
- Dimensions: 72 Inch Height, 17.5 Inch Diameter Base, 7 Inch Diameter Glass Shades, Requires 3 Bulbs Up To 100 Watt (M) Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Amber Scavo Glass Shades Diffuses The Bright Light Emitted From The Three Separate Light Sources To Provide Area-Filling Illumination.
- Convenient Foot Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Foot Switch
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||18 in. x 18 in. x 72 in.
||Steel & Glass
||6.69in Amber Scavo Glass Shade
||On/Off Foot Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.