Guests can't help to stare at the long, elegant legs of this floor lamp. Four long tubular legs lift the floor lamp up to a stunning height of 62-inches tall. Coming in an sleek chrome finish, this lamp features four legs that meet at a middle point and lead up into a white drum shade. With its sleek design and clean lines, this floor lamp will fit right into a modern space done in neutral colors. Perfect to place on the side of your tan couch or in a corner that's in desperate need of some light, this lamp will provide plenty of bright light for your early evening spent with your dog curled up on the couch.
Height: 61.5 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 10.9 pounds
- Mid-Century Modern Inspired Style: The Four Long, Tubular Chrome Legs Form A Sleek, Retro Silhouette For This Sophisticated Floor Lamp. Chrome Finish Contrasts Expertly With The Tan Fabric Drum Shade And The Quadratic Floor Lamp'S Clean Lines Makes It The Perfect Statement Piece.
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 61.5-Inch Height, 20-Inch Diameter Shade
- Clean Lines For A Variety Of Styles: The Angled Legs And Clean Lines Of This Piece Is Reminiscent Of A Retro Modern Style That Pairs Wonderfully With A Wide Variety Of Trendy Looks. Place Next To Your White Sofa In Your Minimalistic Living Room As A Bold Statement Piece, Or Use It As A Tall Accent In Your Extravagant Art-Deco Inspired Living Space.
- Lighting Profile: Easily Adjust The Light Levels With Two Pull Chain Switches. Turn On Just One Light For A Soft Glow, Or Both To Cast A Wider Light To Fill The Room. Requires 2- 150-Watt Medium Base (E26) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included)
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||20 in. x 20 in. x 62 in.
||20in White Silk Inspired Drum Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.