Drawing inspiration from open frame drafting lamps, this floor lamp expertly blends a sleek stripped-down contemporary body with mid-century modern colorations and functionality. The floor lamp features two pivot points, one mid-body that allows for wide sweeping motions of the light source, and another located on the shade which provides pinpoint directional lighting.
Height: 71.5 inches
•Width: 31.5 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 12.8 pounds
- Open Frame Drafting Lamp: Inspired By Open Frame Drafting Lamps, Mid-Century Modern Tall 72 Inch Floor Lamp Is Perfect As A Task Light In Beside Your Home Office Desk Or As A Reading Light In Your Urban Loft Style Living Room
- Dimensions: 71.5 Inch Height, 12 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent, 3-Way Pole Switch
- Two Pivot Points: Two Pivot Points, One Mid-Body To Swivel The Lamp, One At Shade To Pinpoint Light So You Can Fully Control The Lighting In The Room
- Lighting Profile: Metal Shade Provides A Wide Directional Light, Perfect For Use As A Task Light Or Reading Light
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Choose From High, Medium And Low Light Levels With The Convenient 3-Way Pole Switch
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||12 in. x 32 in. x 72 in.
||0.78in Oil Rubbed Bronze Shade
||On/Off Pole Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.