Simple and chic, the fast clean lines of this lamp shimmer and shine courtesy of the lustrous antique brass finish. Featuring dual pull chains, this lamp can easily transition from an ambient accent to a room filling illumination source. Ideal for a living room end table, nightstand, or desk, the 30-inch tall table lamp has a sturdy base that funnels up to the lamp body like animated mercury. Each lamp in this collection is outfitted with a crisp white textured drum shade, the perfect complement to accent modern and contemporary living spaces.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Retro Modern Profile: A Flared Trumpet Shaped Base Finished In A Sleek Antique Brass Supports A Modern Inspired Oversized 17 Inch Diameter White Textured Drum Shade. Ideal For Any Contemporary, Modern, Posh, Luxe, Or Mid Century Modern Home Decor.
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 30 Inch Height, 17 Inch Diameter Shade
- Lighting Profile: 2-150 Watt Medium Base (E26) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included), 2-On/Off Pull Chain Switches; The Crisp White Shade Allows For Bright Room Filling Illumination
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||17 in. x 17 in. x 30 in.
||17in White Textured Drum Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.