Simple and chic, the fast clean lines of this floor lamp shimmer and shine courtesy of the lustrous brushed steel finish. Featuring dual pull chains, this lamp can easily transition from an ambient accent to a room filling illumination source. Ideal for your home office, master bedroom, or living room, this floor lamp has a sturdy base that funnels up to the lamp body like animated mercury. Each lamp in this collection is outfitted with a crisp white textured drum shade, the perfect complement to accent modern and contemporary living spaces.
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 19 inches
•Length: 19 inches
•Weight: 8.4 pounds
- Modern Style: A Flared Trumpet Shaped Base Finished In A Cool Brushed Steel Supports A Modern Inspired Oversized 19 Inch Diameter White Textured Drum Shade
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 61 Inch Height, 19 Inch Diameter Shade
- Convenience: Easy On/Off Operation With Decorative Elongated Pull Chains; Features 2 Light Sockets With Independent Operation; One Or Both Lights Can Be Turned On; The Pull Chains Are Easily Accessible From A Couch Reading Chair When Positioned On An End Table
- Room Placement: With A 61 Inch Height, This Floor Lamp Is Perfectly Suited For Placement Beside Living Room Accent Chair, With The Shade Height Sitting Comfortably Above Even The Plushest Furniture Settings; Bedrooms, Dining Rooms And Contemporary Minimalist Home Offices Would All Benefit From The Style Infused By This Slim Profile Floor Lamp
- Lighting Profile: 2-150 Watt Medium Base (E26) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included), 2-On/Off Pull Chain Switches; The Crisp White Shade Allows For Bright Room Filling Illumination
||19 in. x 19 in. x 61 in.
||19in White Textured Fabric Drum Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.