This classic swing arm wall lamp is a return to form and function with its back-to-basic traditional design and fully adjustable swing arm. The polished brass finish and fun pleated white shade is a call back to traditional form, but with a functional twist - 3-Way Adjustable Lighting and a swing arm to allow you to control every aspect of the illumination. Ideal for reading, install this light beside your bed or your home office desk without needing to hardwire the fixture - simply mount and plug in for instant task lighting.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 15.5 inches
•Length: 25 inches
•Weight: 2.9 pounds
- Swing-Arm Lamp: A Polished Brass Body Pairs With A 13" Diameter Pleated Eggshell Shade To Deliver Luxe Style And Traditional Functionality
- Free Up Your Night Stand: When Installed On Either Side Of The Bed, This Wall Lamp Makes For A Stylish And Convenient Bedside Lamp Or Reading Light
- Easy-Swing Technology: Wall-Mounted Lamp Arm Features 2 Rotation Points That Allow You To Dial In Just The Right Amount Of Light Regardless Of The Task Or Activity
- Versatile Reach: With A Fully Extended Reach Of Over 2 Feet, This Versatile Wall Light Easily Illuminates Bedsides, Reading Nooks, Offices, And More; Use As Bed Lamp, Reading Lamp, Or Modern Light Fixture
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Lighting Products Comes With An Industry-Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Available To Answer Any Questions, Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Call Or Email Away
||25 in. x 16 in. x 14 in.
||13in White Pleated Fabric Shade
||Yes-3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.