Big lighting comes in small packages with this classic desk lamp. This compact 16 inch lamp has all the style of traditional lamps - polished bronze finish, cream crisp pleated shade - but with a modern twist. The fully adjustable swing arm allows you to move the lighting element for optimal task lighting that's perfect for curling up with a good book or shining light on your own work from home project.
Height: 16.25 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Big Light, Small Frame: Powerful Lighting And Style Comes In A Scaled Down Frame. This Charmingly Compact Lamp S Fully Functional And Ready To Illuminate Your Traditional Living Room.
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter; 11 Inch Diameter Shade; Requires 1-100 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent; Socket Switch
- Fully Adjustable Swing Arm: Place On Your Nightstand Or End Tables And Still Swing The Light Where You Need It - The Fully Adjustable Swing Arm Allows You To Reposition The Lighting Element, Perfect For Reading In Your Cozy Chair Or Sketching In Your Home Office.
- Lighting Profile: Cream Pleated Shade Diffuses Light For A Bright Glow On Top Of Your Home Office Desk Or Work From Home Station
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Switch From A Bright Light For Late Night Reading To A Soft Glow For Late Night Tv Binging With The 3-Way Adjustable Socket Switch. Choose From High, Medium And Low Light Levels To Select The Lighting Level Perfect For Every Situation.
||16 in. x 16 in. x 16 in.
||11in Cream Pleated Fabric Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.