This wickedly twisted lamp set is bound to turn heads with its elegant open-work twisted column and black chrome accents. This stately collection is crowned with a silvery taupe tailored bell shade, creating a stark contrast with the black finish. This set is wonderfully suited for a wide variety of styles from traditional to contemporary. The bright light catches in the metallic fabric and the black chrome base, creating a luxurious luminous effect in your living room besides a dark leather sofa, loveseat or recliner.
Height: 27.75 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Matching Set: Set Includes One Floor Lamp And Two Matching Table Lamps - Place All Together In Your Living Room Or Entryway For A Strong, Elegant Statement Or Place Throughout Your Home To Create A Cohesive Theme.
- Dimensions: Floor Lamp Is 58 Inches Tall With A 14 Inch Diameter Bell Shade. Matching Table Lamps Are 28 Inches Tall Each With 13 Inch Diameter Shades.
- Lighting Profiile: The Shape Of The Bell Shade Creates Soft, Ambient Lighting While The Silvery Color Diffuses It For A Soft, Room-Filling Glow. The Black Chrome Accents Reflect The Light Of The Bulb, Creating An Overall Bright Effect.
- Make A Statement: These Lamps Serve As A Stately Accent On Top Of Your Entry Way Tables Or In Your Formal Living Room. With Its Black Finish And Black Chrome Accents, These Lamps Make A Bold Statement On Top Of Your End Tables Or Beside Your Dark Leather Sofa. Pairs Wonderfully With Neutral Palettes, Whites And Grays, And Subdued Color Tones Typically Found In Contemporary And Scandinavian Minimalist Design.
- Contemporary With A Twist: Modern Dark Painted Steel Perfectly Accents The Open, Twisted Columns Of These Lamps While The Silvery Taupe Paneled Shade Provides A Stark Contrast.
||Black with Black Chrome Accents
||13 in. x 13 in. x 28 in.
||14in Silver Taupe Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.