Exuding retro-modern style, this classically-inspired table lamp features a classic design rendered in an antique brass finish. The embellished column of the base descends into a sleek graduated-width bottom that harkens back to a subtle Art-Deco style flourish. This design features a sleek antique brass finished column and a round sturdy base. Each lamp is situated with dual lights and dual pull chains so you can have one or both lights on at the same time - perfectly well-suited for use as a reading light.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Retro Modern Style: Featuring A Classic Art-Deco Inspired Look With A Modern Twist, This Design Inspired Table Lamp Exudes Elegance With A Shimmering Brushed Steel Finish
- Dimensions: 30.5 Inch Height, 17 Inch Width; Requires 2-100 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Natural Linen Shade: An Elegant 17-Inch White Linen Shade Tops Off The Modern Brushed Steel Profile Of This Table Lamp
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||17 in. x 17 in. x 31 in.
||17in Natural Linen Off-White Shade
||On/Off Pull Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.