Exuding retro-modern style, this classically-inspired table lamp features a classic design rendered in a rich bronze finish. The embellished column of the base descends into a sleek graduated-width bottom that harkens back to a subtle Art-Deco style flourish. This design features a rich bronze finished column and a round sturdy base. Each lamp is situated with dual lights and dual pull chains so you can have one or both lights on at the same time - perfectly well-suited for use as a reading light.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Modern Table Lamp: The Elegant Desk Lamp With An Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish And A White Linen Shade Adds The Perfect Rustic Accent To Your Home Decor
- Ambient Lighting Profile: This Standing Lamp Has Pull Chains And 2-Bulb Lighting For Illuminating Rooms, Vanity, Doorways, Bathrooms, Hallways, And More; Requires 100-Watt Bulb
- Dimensions: This Tall Floor Lamp Is 30 Inches In Height With A 17-Inch Diameter Shade
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Pendant
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||17 in. x 17 in. x 31 in.
||17in Natural Linen Off-White Shade
||On/Off Pull Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.