Exuding retro-modern style, this classically-inspired table lamp features a classic design rendered in a shimmering brushed steel finish. The embellished column of the base descends into a sleek graduated-width bottom that harkens back to a subtle Art-Deco style flourish. This design features a sleek brushed steel finished column and a round sturdy base. Each lamp is situated with dual lights and dual pull chains so you can have one or both lights on at the same time - perfectly well-suited for use as a reading light.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Elegant table lamp: a classic art-deco inspired look with a modern twist for your indoor home decor; features a contemporary brushed steel finish that delivers a visual punch of style with its design inspired finishes
- Dimensions: this brushed steel table lamp is 31 inch in height, 17 inch in diameter
- Convenient dual pull chains: regardless of how this side table lamp is positioned in your living room or bedroom, access to brightness adjustments are within easy reach with this two pull chain extension; two light sockets can be independently operated (one or both can be on)
- Lighting profile: an elegant white linen shade tops off this modern lighting for a warm, ambient and alluring light; requires a 100-watt bulb or led equivalent bulb
- Room placement: this decorative end table lamp is ideal for enhancing your living room or bedroom lighting; pairs wonderfully with any casual, modern, or contemporary living space
||17 in. x 17 in. x 31 in.
||17in Natural Linen Off-White Shade
||On/Off Pull Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.