Exuding retro-modern style, this contemporary table lamp with its built-in outlets features a classic design rendered in a brushed steel finish. The embellished column of the base descends into a sleek graduated-width bottom that harkens back to a subtle Art-Deco style flourish. Each lamp is situated with dual lights and dual pull chains so you can have one or both lights on at the same time. This design features a sleek brushed steel finish column and a round sturdy base with two built-in grounded outlets - never fight for a charger or strain to reach for an inaccessible outlet again.
Height: 30.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Retro Modern Style: Featuring A Classic Art-Deco Inspired Look With A Modern Twist, This Design Inspired Table Lamp Exudes Elegance With A Shimmering Brushed Steel Finish. Resting At 30 Inches In Height With A 6 Inch Diameter Base, This Table Lamp Packs A Visual Punch Without Dominating Your End Table Or Night Stand.
- Dimensions: 30.5 Inch Height, 17 Inch Diameter, Requires 2-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Natural Linen Shade: An Elegant 17-Inch White Fabric Shade Tops Off The Modern Brushed Steel Finish Profile Of This Table Lamp
- Dual Charging Outlets: Never Fight For A Charger Again - This Lamp Features Dual Grounded Outlets Embedded In The Base, Allowing You To Charge Your Laptop, Tablet, Phone, Or Other Devices.
- Dual Pull Chain Switches: Includes Two Retro Pull Chain Switches For Quick And Easy Operation. Independently Operate The Two Bulbs; Turn On One Bulb For An Ambient Glow, Or Both For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination.
||17 in. x 17 in. x 31 in.
||17in Natural Line Off-White Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.