Exuding retro-modern style, this classically-inspired floor lamp features a classic design rendered in a rich bronze finish. The embellished column of the base descends into a sleek graduated-width bottom that harkens back to a subtle Art-Deco style flourish. This design features a sleek bronze finished column and a round sturdy base. Each lamp is situated with dual lights and dual pull chains so you can have one or both lights on at the same time - perfectly well-suited for use as a reading light.
Height: 59.5 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 13.9 pounds
- Retro modern style: featuring a classic art-deco inspired look with a modern twist, this design inspired floor lamp exudes elegance with a shimmering brushed steel finish
- Natural linen shade: an elegant white linen shade tops off the modern brushed steel profile of this floor lamp
- Easy reach dual pull chains: regardless of how this floor lamp is positioned in your living room or bedroom, access to brightness adjustments are within easy reach thanks to two easy reach pull chains
- Two bulbs, double the light output: two light sockets can be independently operated (one or both can be on), each supporting up to a 100-watt bulb (or led equivalent)
- Tall profile: resting at 60 inches in height, this floor lamp packs a visual punch ideal for placing next to your favorite accent chair or sofa for use as a reading light
||17 in. x 17 in. x 60 in.
||17in Natural Linen Off-White Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.