Lamp or end table" Why not both" This floor lamp takes space saving to a new level with the lamp's hallmark glass tray and slim profile. The sleek chrome finish and pull chain adds contemporary flair to this modern collection - a perfect substitute for a glam-style end table. Place at the end of your couch for a place to set your steaming cup of coffee down while you sit back and relax.
Height: 57.5 inches
•Width: 19 inches
•Length: 19 inches
•Weight: 9.2 pounds
- Modern Minimalist: Slim Profile, Sleek Chrome Finish And Built-In Glass Tray Makes This Floor Lamp The Perfect Functional Accent For The Modern Minimalist.
- Dimensions: 57.5 Inch Height, 19 Inch Diameter; 16 Inch Diameter Shade; 15 Inch Diameter Tray; Requires 1-100 Watt (M) Bulb; On/Off Pull Chain
- Built-In Glass Tray: Why Not Combine Your Furniture With Your Lighting" The Rosie Floor Lamp Satisfies The Need For Extra Table Space While Maintaining A Slim Profile - Perfect For Small Space Living. Use It As The Perfect Substitute For Contemporary End Tables Or Glam Nightstands.
- Convenient Pull Switch: Convenient Pull Switch Adds A Touch Of Retro Glam And Allows You To Easily Turn The Lamp On And Off - No Need For Feeling Around For A Socket Switch.
- Lighting Profile: The Tapered Drum Shade Directs Light Both Upwards And Downwards For Both Ambient And Directional Lighting - The Perfect For Filling The Room With Illumination Without Sacrificing Your Reading Light.
||19 in. x 19 in. x 58 in.
||Steel & Glass
||16in Linen Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.