This geometric floor lamp carries distinct notes from prairie style design as the simple boxed frame complements the large overscaled squared shades. Two slender poles finished in a rich bronze make up the center supporting column of this lamp series. Topped with a neutral room pleasing tan textured shade, this floor lamp offers modern shapes and styles without going over the top. Each lamp is outfitted with dual on/off pull chains for easy operation.
Height: 60 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 11 inches
•Weight: 14.1 pounds
- Prairie Style Geometry: Midwest 20Th Century Prairie Style Design With A Simple, Geometric Box Frame And Large, Wide Rectangular Drum Shade. Simple Stripped-Down Design Makes A Huge Style Impact With The Tall Height, Rich Bronze Finish And Overscaled Tan Rectangular Drum Shade
- Dimensions: 60 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width Linen Rectangular Drum Shade, Requires 2-60 Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Wide Tan Drum Shade Creates Plenty Of Bright, Room-Filling Illumination Perfect For Minimalist Or Transitional Living Rooms
- Rich Bronze Finish: The Rich Bronze Finish Gives A Classic, Warm Look To This Transitional Floor Lamp, Catching The Light Escaping From The Wide Drum Shade
- Pull Chain Switch: Retro Pull Chain Switch Controls The Two Light Sources Concealed By The Wide Tan Shade - No More Fumbling For Socket Switches!
||11 in. x 16 in. x 60 in.
||7in Tan Textured Woven Fabric Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.