Elegant profile" Stately oil-rubbed bronze finish" Classic dual pull chains" This lamp set has it all. Expertly well-suited to dark wood furniture, place the table lamps on each end table and the floor lamp next to your recliner to add wonderful bright illumination to your transitional living room, or place throughout your home for an elegant accent that goes with nearly any decor.
Height: 29.25 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 4.84 pounds
- Elegantly Chic: Elegant Curves, Retro Pull Chains And Traditional Ribbed Lamp Body Details Gives Your Living Room Chic, Sophisticated Style. Traditional Detailing And Oil-Rubbed Bronze Gets An Art-Deco Vibe From The Tapered Angles And Retro Pull Chains. Expertly Suited For Placement On Top Of Dark Wood End Tables In Transitional Living Rooms.
- Set Of Three Lamps: Set Includes One Floor Lamp And Two Tall Table Lamps. Place The Table Lamps On Either Side Of Your White Clean-Lined Sofa For A Hint Of Transitional Style Or Place Each Lamp In Separate Rooms To Create A Cohesive Theme Throughout Your Home.
- Dimensions: Floor Lamp 60-Inch Height, Table Lamp 29 Inch Height, Requires 2-100-Watt Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: Crisp White Fabric Shades Diffuses The Two Lighting Sources To Create A Bright Glow. The Shape Of The Empire Shades Further Directs Light Downward, Making These Lights Ideal For Bedside Reading From Your Traditional Nightstands.
- Dual Pull Chains: Retro Twin Pull Switches Allows You To Conveniently Turn On One Or Two Lighting Sources In Each Lamp - No More Fumbling For Socket Switches.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||15 in. x 15 in. x 29 in.
||15in White Fabric Shade
||On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.