Become one with nature by placing this slate floor lamp in your home - dressy enough for any formal setting with its elegant marbled slate texture, yet perfect for casual living with its natural elements and creamy earth-tones. Just like in nature, the distinct patterns on each lamp are unique and no two are exactly alike. Place beside dark colored furniture to accentuate the cream faux suede shade and sturdy bronzed base. But don t let this work of art fool you - it s fully functional and you can control the light level with high, medium and low lighting all with a single switch.
Height: 61.5 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 6 pounds
- Bring Nature Indoors: Inspired By Natural Slate, The Bennington Floor Lamp Brings The Look Of Marbled Slate Into Your Home
- Dimensions: 62 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width; 16 Inch Width Rectangular Shade; Requires 1-100 Watt 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent; Socket Switch
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Cream Shade Diffuses The Light To Create A Downward Directional Light And A Room-Filling Ambient Glow
- Set The Ambience: 3-Way Lighting Allows You To Adjust The Light Levels For High, Medium Or Low Lighting On Each Lamp.
- No Two Alike: Uniquely Pattered Surface Mimics The Look Of Natural Slate And Marble Along The Broad Body Of This Lamp - In Fact, No Two Lamps Are Exactly Alike! This Work Of Art Is Crowned With A Distinctive Cream Faux Suede Shade That Adds To The Luxurious Feel Of This Lamp.
||7 in. x 16 in. x 62 in.
||Steel & Slate
||10in Fawn Faux Suede Tapered Rectangular Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.