Become one with nature by placing this natural modern lamp set in your home - dressy enough for any formal setting with its elegant marbled slate texture, yet perfect for casual living with its natural elements and creamy earth-tones. Just like in nature, the distinct patterns on each lamp are unique and no two are exactly alike. Place on your end table besides dark colored furniture to accentuate the cream faux suede shades and sturdy bronzed base and place the floor lamp beside your favorite accent chair.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 15.62 pounds
- Bring Nature Indoors: Inspired By Natural Slate, This Natural Modern Table Lamp Brings The Look Of Marbled Slate Into Your Home. This Lamp Set Is Perfectly At Home In A Formal Setting With Its Marble-Like Texture And Strong, Bronzed Base - A Strong, Natural Accent In Your Living Room, Bedroom, Or Home Office.
- Dimensions: Table Lamp 29 Inch Height, 18 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext; Floor Lamp 61.5 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext
- Natural Green Slate: Uniquely Pattered Surface Mimics The Look Of Natural Slate And Marble Along The Broad Body Of This Lamp - In Fact, No Two Lamps Are Exactly Alike! This Work Of Art Is Crowned With A Distinctive Cream Faux Suede Shade That Adds To The Luxurious Feel Of This Lamp.
- Lighting Profile: Tapered Cream Shade Diffuses The Light To Create A Downward Directional Light And A Room-Filling Ambient Glow
- Set Of Three Lamps: A Total Home Lighting Solution, Place Your Lamps In A Single Room For A Bold Accent Or Split Into Different Rooms To Create A Cohesive Look For Your Entire Home.
||10 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
||Resin & Steel
||10in Cream Faux Suede Shade
||On/Off Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.