Inspired by the art and animation style of Tim Burton, this whimsical and scrolling lamp has a refined gothic vibe. Angular points extend and spiral from the wavy body of this atmospheric lighting family with the fantastical design extending all the way to the finial. In a gothic meets suburbia fashion, this floor lamp s abstract form is finished with a classic and rich bronze that displays amazing gold toned highlights and silky shadows along with a rich red shade.
Height: 61 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 9.9 pounds
- Whimsical Style: This Scrolling Lamp Body Appears Delivers A Gothic Inspired Design Profile; Updating Classic Shapes And Textures With Modern Inspired Patterns And Angular Points; The Exquisitely Patterned Red Bell Shade Vividly Highlights The Gold Stitched Accents When Illuminated
- Dimensions: Fully Assembled 62 Inch Height, 17 Inch Diameter Shade
- Lighting Profile: 150 Watt Medium Base (E26) 3-Way Bulb Or Led Equivalent (Bulb Not Included), 3-Way Socket Switch; The Thick Red Shade Provide A Warm Area Filling Ambient Glow; The Bell Shaped Shade Directs Light Downward
- Room Placement: Standing At 62 Inches In Height, This Floor Lamp Is Perfectly Suited For A Living Room; The Slim Lower Profile Can Easily Flank A Couch Or Leather Reading Chair While Maintaining The Lovely Spiraled Accent; The Intricate Detailing Of The Base And Scrollwork Really Come To Life When Paired Against Gothic Or Classic French Wallpaper
- 3-Way Adjustable Lighting: Set The Mood For Any Room Or Situation With High, Medium And Low Light Settings; Requires 1-150 Watt 3-Way Bulb
||17 in. x 17 in. x 61 in.
||17in Red and Gold Bell Shade
||3-Way Socket Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.